Reynolds Telephone Company offers a program to help our low-income residential customers keep their telephone service. This federal program is called Lifeline Assistance. If you area low-income residential customer you may qualify. Lifeline provides eligible subscribers a monthly credit towards their phone service or qualifying broadband service.
Lifeline Elgibility Customers can get Lifeline Assistance when participating in one of the following programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Fedral Public Housing Assistance
- Veteran's Pension or Survivor's Pension Benefit
- Yearly gross household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidlines.
If you reside on federaly recognized tribal lands, you may be eligible for additional benefits.
For More information on this federal program please visit the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) at www.lifelinesupport.org You may apply online or recieve an application at www.checklifeline.org . You may reach USAC at 1-800-234-9473 with questions. Reynolds Telephone Company can assist with questions or mail you an application. To conatct Reynolds Telephone call 309-372-4214.